panko bread crumbs
Freshly ground black pepper
Juice of 2 limes
Ranch dressing, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and chicken tenders and shake until fully coated.
- Set up a dredging station: In one shallow bowl, put bread crumbs, and in another shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and 2 tablespoons water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat in bread crumbs. Transfer to prepared baking season and sheet generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake until crispy and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder. Simmer 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss baked chicken in sauce until coated. Serve with ranch, if desired.